Off-Season Rental Rates
Lowest possible rental rates: book your getaway for mid-October to beginning of June, or end of September to mid-December (Low Season).*
Rate reductions of 10% to 30%: book your getaway for beginning of June to 3rd week in June, or 2nd week of September to last week of September.*
*1) Please call our office for exact dates.
*2) Mid-season and Low season rates do not apply during Prime season: from June 17th to Sept. 2nd, as well as March Break, May Long weekend, Labour Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year.
Click to see cottages available during Off-Season, then call us at 613-284-0400 to get low rates for the cottage of your choice.
Booking Prime Season Weekends
During Prime Season, weekend rentals can be booked a maximum of 7 days or less before the weekend in question.
A $1000 damage deposit is required, payable by certified check, money order or credit card.
Fees, Payment Methods
- A non-refundable $44.25 + HST booking fee is charged per rental, payable when the rental is confirmed by Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage.
- A Security Deposit of between $500 to $1000 is required, payable by certified check, money order or credit card pre-authorization.
- A $50 + HST cancellation fee will be charged if the rental is cancelled six weeks or more from the beginning of the cottage occupancy date.
- A minimum cleaning charge of $75 plus a $50 processing fee will be charged if the cottage is not left in the same state of cleanliness and order as it was found, or if the garbage is not removed.
- The completed Application Form and all payments are required to finalize a booking.
- Bookings made within six weeks of the rental start date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Weekend rentals must be paid in full upon booking.
- All NSF cheques will be subject to a $50 + HST processing fee.
- All payments are to be made payable in Canadian Funds.
- Accepted payment methods are: credit card, certified cheque, or money order.
- If the cottage is struck by disaster, or if it is sold prior to occupancy, then all contracts will be NULL and VOID, and payment refunded.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the agreement, he must notify Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage in writing. The following policy shall apply to all cancellations:
- If the cancellation is six weeks or more from the beginning of the cottage occupancy date, Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage will refund all monies paid, minus the initial booking fee and the $50 + HST cancellation fee.
- If the cancellation is made six weeks or less from the commencement of the cottage occupancy date, Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage will endeavor to re-book the cottage for the same time period as follows:
- If Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage is successful in re-booking the cottage for the same time period, it will refund all monies paid, minus the initial $44.25 + HST booking fee and the $50 + HST cancellation fee.
- If Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage can only re-book a portion of the time period, then it shall refund only that portion less the same fees.
- If Cottages Unlimited Realty Inc Brokerage is unable to re-book the time period at all, then all monies paid by the customer are non refundable.